Alexandra was born in Toronto and moved to Calgary as a young child. She trained exclusively at the School of Alberta Ballet. This will be Alexandra’s fifth season with the company. She has performed the role of Klara in The Nutcracker, the “Gran Partita” in Pomp Without Circumstance, and as one of the four cygnets in Swan Lake.
- 264 days ago RT @CanadasNAC: @albertaballet Looking forward to hosting you! We are encouraging the audience to #GetYourEltonOn http://t.co/1cN6wxRxKD /CW
- 264 days ago Superb dancing @albertaballet and so lucky to sing with, Allyson McHardy, Ben Butterfield, and John Fanning, Peter Dala leading... Perf#1!
- 264 days ago RT @SchoolAlbertaBa: Some news about our tour from Wainwright @cenovus @RBCArts http://t.co/JGwrYeTEpB
- 264 days ago RT @CBCctm: Looking forward to toniite's performance of Mozart Requiem with @albertaballet & @calgaryphil - tho we singers trying NO ...
- 264 days ago Looking forward to toniite's performance of Mozart Requiem with @albertaballet & @calgaryphil - tho we singers trying NOT to watch the dance
- 264 days ago RT @SwerveCalgary: Today's Must Do: @albertaballet goes toe to toe with Mozart. See the world premiere by tower of power Yukichi Hattori ...
- 264 days ago A new requiem Tsunami gives Mozart’s classic new meaning for Alberta Ballet’s Japanese dancers http://t.co/lF5lkanNQ3
- 264 days ago Do you know the answer to this Q? Prove your Mozart knowledge @ our Trivia Walls @itsallatthejube #CelebratingMozart http://t.co/EfFb2RnWoc
- 265 days ago @calgaryherald 2011 Tsunami inspires @albertaballet dancers in new production of Mozart's Requiem @albertaballet #sceneyyc #yycarts