Alison was born in Geneva, Ohio, and began training in her mother’s school at the age of three. She finished her training at the Pittsburgh Ballet Theatre School, and the Joffrey Ballet School in New York City on full scholarship. Before joining the Alberta Ballet, Alison was a soloist with the Sarasota Ballet in Florida. Alison is most proud of her roles as The Black Queen in Checkmate, and the principal in Balanchine’s Allegro Brilliante. For Alberta Ballet, she has been featured in In the Upper Room and The Four Temperaments; as the Lilac Fairy and the Blue Bird pas de deux in The Sleeping Beauty; and as the Sugar Plum Fairy in The Nutcracker. Alison is in her fourth season with Alberta Ballet.
- 399 days ago RT @CanadasNAC: @albertaballet Looking forward to hosting you! We are encouraging the audience to #GetYourEltonOn http://t.co/1cN6wxRxKD /CW
- 399 days ago Superb dancing @albertaballet and so lucky to sing with, Allyson McHardy, Ben Butterfield, and John Fanning, Peter Dala leading... Perf#1!
- 400 days ago RT @SchoolAlbertaBa: Some news about our tour from Wainwright @cenovus @RBCArts http://t.co/JGwrYeTEpB
- 400 days ago RT @CBCctm: Looking forward to toniite's performance of Mozart Requiem with @albertaballet & @calgaryphil - tho we singers trying NO ...
- 400 days ago Looking forward to toniite's performance of Mozart Requiem with @albertaballet & @calgaryphil - tho we singers trying NOT to watch the dance
- 400 days ago RT @SwerveCalgary: Today's Must Do: @albertaballet goes toe to toe with Mozart. See the world premiere by tower of power Yukichi Hattori ...
- 400 days ago A new requiem Tsunami gives Mozart’s classic new meaning for Alberta Ballet’s Japanese dancers http://t.co/lF5lkanNQ3
- 400 days ago Do you know the answer to this Q? Prove your Mozart knowledge @ our Trivia Walls @itsallatthejube #CelebratingMozart http://t.co/EfFb2RnWoc
- 400 days ago @calgaryherald 2011 Tsunami inspires @albertaballet dancers in new production of Mozart's Requiem @albertaballet #sceneyyc #yycarts