Ian is joining Alberta Ballet for his first season. Hailing from Fairfax, California, he began his training at Dance Theatre Seven and continued on with training at the Houston Ballet and Oregon Ballet Theatre. Ian has danced professionally for Tulsa Ballet and Rochester City Ballet. His dance credits include Balanchine's Serenade, Theme and Variations, and Allegro Brillante, Twyla Tharp's Nine Sinatra Songs, and James Kudelka's Hush and There, Below. One of his favourite ballets that he danced recently was Adam Hougland's Rite of Spring.
- 258 days ago RT @CanadasNAC: @albertaballet Looking forward to hosting you! We are encouraging the audience to #GetYourEltonOn http://t.co/1cN6wxRxKD /CW
- 258 days ago Superb dancing @albertaballet and so lucky to sing with, Allyson McHardy, Ben Butterfield, and John Fanning, Peter Dala leading... Perf#1!
- 258 days ago RT @SchoolAlbertaBa: Some news about our tour from Wainwright @cenovus @RBCArts http://t.co/JGwrYeTEpB
- 258 days ago RT @CBCctm: Looking forward to toniite's performance of Mozart Requiem with @albertaballet & @calgaryphil - tho we singers trying NO ...
- 258 days ago Looking forward to toniite's performance of Mozart Requiem with @albertaballet & @calgaryphil - tho we singers trying NOT to watch the dance
- 258 days ago RT @SwerveCalgary: Today's Must Do: @albertaballet goes toe to toe with Mozart. See the world premiere by tower of power Yukichi Hattori ...
- 258 days ago A new requiem Tsunami gives Mozart’s classic new meaning for Alberta Ballet’s Japanese dancers http://t.co/lF5lkanNQ3
- 258 days ago Do you know the answer to this Q? Prove your Mozart knowledge @ our Trivia Walls @itsallatthejube #CelebratingMozart http://t.co/EfFb2RnWoc
- 258 days ago @calgaryherald 2011 Tsunami inspires @albertaballet dancers in new production of Mozart's Requiem @albertaballet #sceneyyc #yycarts