Luna was born in Kanagawa, Japan and began her dance training at the age of 6. By the age of 16, she had moved to the United States to further her training at the Houston Ballet's Ben Stevenson Academy and the Boston Ballet School. Luna's favourite ballets are Giselle, Don Quixote, Jiri Kylian's Bella Figura, and George Balanchine's Who cares? Luna was a finalist in the Youth American Grand Prix 2011 NYC Finals and in the Youth American Grand Prix 2011 Semi-Finals in Houston, where she finished 1st-Place.
- 396 days ago RT @CanadasNAC: @albertaballet Looking forward to hosting you! We are encouraging the audience to #GetYourEltonOn http://t.co/1cN6wxRxKD /CW
- 396 days ago Superb dancing @albertaballet and so lucky to sing with, Allyson McHardy, Ben Butterfield, and John Fanning, Peter Dala leading... Perf#1!
- 396 days ago RT @SchoolAlbertaBa: Some news about our tour from Wainwright @cenovus @RBCArts http://t.co/JGwrYeTEpB
- 396 days ago RT @CBCctm: Looking forward to toniite's performance of Mozart Requiem with @albertaballet & @calgaryphil - tho we singers trying NO ...
- 396 days ago Looking forward to toniite's performance of Mozart Requiem with @albertaballet & @calgaryphil - tho we singers trying NOT to watch the dance
- 396 days ago RT @SwerveCalgary: Today's Must Do: @albertaballet goes toe to toe with Mozart. See the world premiere by tower of power Yukichi Hattori ...
- 396 days ago A new requiem Tsunami gives Mozart’s classic new meaning for Alberta Ballet’s Japanese dancers http://t.co/lF5lkanNQ3
- 396 days ago Do you know the answer to this Q? Prove your Mozart knowledge @ our Trivia Walls @itsallatthejube #CelebratingMozart http://t.co/EfFb2RnWoc
- 396 days ago @calgaryherald 2011 Tsunami inspires @albertaballet dancers in new production of Mozart's Requiem @albertaballet #sceneyyc #yycarts