Our Members

 
Members-MH-1500x808v2.jpg
 
 

Did you know that ticket sales revenue only covers 60% of the operational costs to run an organization the size of Alberta Ballet?  The other 40% comes from individual, corporate and government support. The contribution from these partners is truly valuable in enabling Alberta Ballet to produce new artistic creations, reach new audiences and share the art of dance and ballet.

 

 Alberta Ballet’s members are a core part of our community, and we are grateful for their support to our 2017-2018 Season. 

 
 

Creative Partner

 
 

Dancer Spotlight

 
 

Emerging Artist

 
 

Dance Circle

 
 

First Soloist

 
 

Corps de Ballet