We’ve become aware of an increased number of tickets being offered for sale on third-party sites. There is a possibility that the price of these tickets are greatly inflated and that they won’t be valid when scanned at the theatre.
For all Alberta Ballet performances in Calgary and in Edmonton, the official website is www.albertaballet.com. A link from this page will direct you to an authorized Alberta Ballet-Ticketmaster page. Alberta Ballet can confirm that tickets offered through Ticketmaster are all official Alberta Ballet tickets.
If you purchase at any other vendor, your tickets may be counterfeit. Alberta Ballet/Ticketmaster are not responsible for tickets purchased through any other means.
Five signs that the site you’re on is reselling potentially fraudulent tickets:
- The url begins with a name other than www.AlbertaBallet.com or Ticketmaster.ca (.com)
- Prices are posted in US dollars
- Rows are listed without seat numbers
- The seat map doesn’t let you pick a specific seat
- The colour scheme, name or design is different from www.AlbertaBallet.com or Ticketmaster.ca (.com) (please be aware some resellers create sites that are very close to the Ticketmaster web design)
How you can protect yourself:
- When you’re ready to buy tickets, always begin at www.AlbertaBallet.com
- Confirm that the address bar of the site you’re on begins with www.AlbertaBallet.com or Ticketmaster.ca (.com)
- Sign up for our mailing list through the Alberta Ballet Account Manager page. We’ll send you ticket offers with links directly to our site.
Still not sure? Call our box office during business hours at 1.800.646.8533 (option 2). Our team would be happy to help you with your purchase.